An Easy Recipe For All Busy Moms (with picky eaters)
As a mama with no extra time away from the toddler belt factory, I need an easy and fast recipe for dinner. I just have to try this!
Root beer Pulled Pork…just the name makes my mouth water. Add these simple ingredients to your crock pot in the morning and 8 hours later…viola! You may want to add some honey or buttery buns to the grocery list. Yum!
Slow Cooker Root Beer Pulled Pork
- 1 (4 pound) pork shoulder roast
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can or bottle root beer
- 1 tsp liquid smoke flavoring (or to taste)
- 4 cloves garlic
Prep time – 15 minutes
Cook time – 8 hours
- Place pork roast in a slow cooker and pour root beer, liquid smoke, and garlic over the top.
- Cook on Low for 8 to 10 hours. Remove pork to a bowl. Strain liquid through a fine-mesh strainer, discard liquid, and add garlic to pork. Shred pork using two forks.
For extra easy clean-up try using a liner in your slow cooker.
*Image and recipe are courtesy AllRecipes.com