Back on the Wagon
Well I did it again… I couch slouched and gained almost all the weight I lost last year back. I hopped off the wagon for so many reasons.
- I was down to a size 8 and I looked amazing, but I still wasn’t at my goal and I was getting discouraged.
- I went to my 20 year reunion. Hearing over and over that I looked the same as I did in high school made me feel like I got close enough to my goal to quit. What else was there to look forward to?
- I did not transition into a healthy lifestyle once I let go of the program.
- Business picked up dramatically and I spent most of my time working.
- Instead of taking a few minutes out of my day to plan my meals, I just grabbed whatever was convenient at the time. As a good friend reminded me once; A failure to plan is a plan for failure. Yes, yes it is…
- We moved from Oregon to Florida.
- I got depressed.
- I couldn’t fit in my jeans anymore and got more depressed.
I feel like I’m back where I started, and in a way, I am. I stopped taking responsibility for myself. I let myself go. So I’m getting back on the wagon again. I know I can do it right this time.
This is Day 1. I’m tired and hungry. It might help if I get my scale back from the shop (where we make Dapper Snappers) so I can at least see some progress in the first week.
Wish me luck! Send prayers my way!
So who wants to join me???