Archive for the ‘Easter’ Category
Sometimes that pre-made, store-bought basket just looks weak, and the price isn’t exactly budget friendly. Unless you’re just super busy and have no time, otherwise you might feel as though you need to amp up your basket game this year. Here’s some links I’ve found to be very inspiring and creative! Take a look…
- 30 Easter Basket Ideas for Kids – Best Easter Gifts – CLICK HERE!
- 17 Best ideas about Easter Baskets on Pinterest – CLICK HERE!
- 20 Cute Homemade Easter Basket Ideas – Easter Gifts for Kids – CLICK HERE!
- 22 Clever, DIY Easter Basket Ideas | HGTV – CLICK HERE!
- 31 Awesome Easter Basket Ideas | Martha Stewart – CLICK HERE!
- Non-Candy Easter Basket Ideas | POPSUGAR Moms – CLICK HERE!
- 27 Cheap But Cute Homemade Easter Basket Ideas – Living on a Dime – CLICK HERE!
- 35 DIY Easter Basket Ideas – Unique Homemade Easter Baskets – CLICK HERE!
- Eco-Friendly Easter Basket Tips and Ideas – Rhythms of Play – CLICK HERE!
Happy Easter from all of us at Dapper Snappers!
Easter is just around the corner, Sunday, April 16 to be exact. Here’s a fun and super easy recipe for everyone to enjoy!
- 1 pound white confectioners’ coating
- 1 pound jellybeans
- Line a jelly roll pan with waxed paper and set aside.
- Melt the white confectioners’ coating in the top of a double boiler over just-barely simmering water, stirring frequently and scraping down the sides with a rubber spatula to avoid scorching. Spread the melted white confectioners’ coating onto the prepared pan. Sprinkle the jellybeans over the top.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until firm. Break into pieces to serve.
Recipe By: Christina
“This is a delicious recipe reminiscent of the peppermint bark made at Christmastime that uses a favorite Easter treat. Fun and easy to make too! Everyone really enjoys the combination of creamy white chocolate and fruity jellybeans. Use your favorite, but I always go for the small pectin variety. Hope you enjoy!”