Archive for the ‘end of the year’ Category
Okay, so this is supposed to be the big blow-out…let’s do it with style and not break the bank, and yet stay safe while bringing in the New Year. I’ve found a few (or more) sites that offer great ideas and tips for just about anything you might need for that New Years extravaganza…
- New Year’s Eve: Tips for a Safe and Healthy Holiday – CLICK HERE! (Huffington Post)
- 10 Tips for Throwing a Great, Cheap New Year’s Eve Party – CLICK HERE! (Money Talks News)
- New Year’s Eve Party Planning Tips: Drinks, Decor and More! - CLICK HERE! (US Magazine.com)
- Throw the Easiest New Year’s Eve Party Ever! – CLICK HERE! (Real Simple)
- 10 Ways to Have the Best (or Worst) New Year’s Eve: Do This, Not That! – CLICK HERE! (Cosmopolitan)
All of us at Dapper Snappers wish you a Happy, Healthy and Safe New Year!
The above image is courtesy of pixabay.com/Covi
I sure hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. We want to thank all the vendors and customers for your business in 2014. Today is the day after Christmas and there’s lots of trash to be taken out, cleaning to do around the house and if you have little ones with new toys there will need to be some order.
The 2015 New Year is just around the corner and some of you may have resolutions up your sleeve. Some of the most popular resolutions set by an individual can be financial investments, weight loss, braking habits, better mom/dad/husband/wife… etc.. Some may even liken the challenger approach. Meaning, it wasn’t an interest to resolve anything for the new year it was simply a challenge set before them that sparked an interesting range to see themselves obtain a new goal. These are New Years Resolutions that we call “unspoken”. What kind of resolutions do you have?