Archive for the ‘Spring’ Category
Okay, so you either love Peeps or hate them…but chocolate covered marshmallow bunnies are awesome! These are super easy and yummy!
- 10 wooden pop sticks
- 10 marshmallow Easter bunnies (such as Just Born(R) Peeps(R))
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon multicolored candy sprinkles
- Insert a wooden stick into the bottom of each bunny. Line a baking sheet with waxed paper. Place the chocolate chips into a glass bowl, and cook in the microwave until just melted, about 30 seconds. Stir the chocolate until smooth.
- Dip each bunny into the melted chocolate until coated on all sides, and place onto the prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle with candy sprinkles to decorate. Place into the freezer until the chocolate has set, about 5 minutes.
“Yummy after school/work snack for all chocolate lovers.”
Yes, unfortunately we ALL need this. Let’s just do this so we can sit back and enjoy our clean and organized home…here are some links for amazing tips to help us all:
- Spring Cleaning Tips – How to Deep Clean | House Beautiful… CLICK HERE!
- 8 Spring Cleaning Tips to Get It Done Faster | Reader’s Digest… CLICK HERE!
- Spring Cleaning Checklist | HGTV…. CLICK HERE!
- 7 Spring-Cleaning Tips | HGTV… CLICK HERE!
- Best House Cleaning Tips for 2017 | Good Housekeeping… CLICK HERE!
- Spring Cleaning Tips for Your Home | Cleaning Your House… CLICK HERE!
Start the tradition now! Yum…
Prep- 10 m Ready In - 10 m
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1/4 teaspoon mint extract, or more to taste
- 9 drops green food coloring
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup, or to taste (optional)
- 2 tablespoons whipped cream, or to taste (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon green decorator sugar, or to taste (optional)
- Blend ice cream, milk, mint extract, and food coloring together in a blender until smooth.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup around inside walls of 2 tall glasses; pour shake into glass. Top with whipped cream and green decorator sugar.
Recipe by: Julie Kimball Fitzgerald “This has become a St. Patrick’s Day tradition in our house. The kids love it, and so do I.”
Popovers must be attempted at least once in life. And here we go…
Spring Herb Popovers
Prep- 10 m Ready In - 40 m
- 1/4 cup LAND O LAKES(R) Butter with Olive Oil and Sea Salt, melted
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups milk, at room temperature
- 4 LAND O LAKES(R) Eggs, at room temperature, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- LAND O LAKES(R) Butter with Canola Oil (optional)
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Brush 12 popover cups with 1 tablespoon melted butter. Place pan in oven 5 minutes.
- Combine remaining 3 tablespoons butter, flour, milk, eggs, chives, dill and salt in bowl; mix well. Pour batter into preheated popover cups, filling about half full. Bake 25 minutes. (Do not open oven door during baking.)
- Remove from oven; poke top of each popover with sharp knife to release steam. Serve warm with Butter with Canola Oil, if desired.
Recipe By:Land O’Lakes
“These crispy, warm popovers with fresh herbs will be a delicious addition to your next meal.”
We’re here to help you remember Spring Forward this weekend!
Mar 12, 2017 – Daylight Saving Time Starts
Sunday, March 12, 2017, 2:00:00 am clocks are turned forward 1 hour to
Sunday, March 12, 2017, 3:00:00 am local daylight time instead.
Sunrise and sunset will be about 1 hour later on Mar 12, 2017 than the day before. There will be more light in the evening.