Archive for the ‘Today’s Holiday’ Category
So today is the 12th of July and that is Simplicity Day…It celebrates the birthday of Henry David Thoreau (1817-1862) who advised us to simplify our lives.
Here is one of his quotes:
“Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you’ve imagined. As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler”
- Henry David Thoreau
With that on my mind, I want to give you this…simply some simple things, simple acts, simple recipes, and more!
- 25 Simple Things to Give Up If You Want to Succeed – Click here
- “Simple Things” The Movie – Click here for more info!
- 14 Simple Ways To Pay It Forward On A Daily Basis – Click here for the list!
- 75 Simple Pleasures – Enjoy the Little Things – Click here!
- 16 Ways To Simplify Your Life - Click here!
Here’s a few “Simple” quotes:
“Everyone can do simple things to make a difference, and every little bit really does count”.
- Stella McCartney
“The most simple things can bring the most happiness”.
- Izabella Scorupco
“I just find myself happy with the simple things. Appreciating the blessings God gave me”.
“If I wasted my time worrying, I would be deprived of all the simple joys of life!”
- Jen Selinsky
Would you like some “Simple” Recipes, here you go!
Click here for Thirty-three 3 Ingredient Recipes for the crock pot nonetheless!