Five FUN Outdoor Activities For Toddlers & Kids
As you know Spring has Sprung and Summer is just around the corner, us Mom’s (and Dad’s) need to keep the little ones busy. Here’s some creative and fun ideas that promise to do just that!
1. Stone Faces – Use this FREE printable to turn a collection of stones into funny stone faces. These face part stones are quick and easy to make and once made you can get creative making all kinds of funny stone faces. Toddlers and Preschoolers will love making these silly faces on stones, you can place them by your walkway, in your garden or give as gifts. Click image for step by step instructions and printable.
2. Make your own chalk paint for awesome outdoor fun! This is super easy to make, with very little ingredients. Your children and toddlers will have a blast expressing their creativity outdoors (or indoors if you’re brave). It’s also safe, nontoxic and the best part…it will wash off with a hose or the next rainy day! Click the image for step by step instructions.
3. Make Enormous Bubbles - Oh my! Science does not get much cooler than this, you have to see the size of these bubbles! You might enjoy this even more than the kids will. This is a very simple and fast mix, in no time at all you will be creating the most amazing bubbles. Click the image for instructions.
4. Alphabet Bug Spray - All you need for this fun project is a spray bottle and chalk! Draw on the sidewalk or driveway, a bug with a letter inside of it and well, it’s super easy and kids seem to love it and they forget they are learning. For game instructions click the image.
5. Magic Sidewalk squirt paint - You don’t need to purchase much for this one either. The clear plastic squirt bottles are about $1 each. The kids will love this and beg for a refill when their bottles are finally emptied. What a fun way to spend some outdoor time! Click the image for full instructions.