Making Life Easier
Mom’s have a lot on their plate. Most days it can feel like a circus juggling act where you are struggling to keep all of the balls in the air. I know that I am pretty lucky with my schedule at the kids belts office (I know the boss and she’s pretty lenient with me). I really admire the stay at home moms, the working moms, the single moms, the two parent household moms, basically all moms out there because they all come with their own challenges. Motherhood is one of the most amazing things I have ever done and simultaneously one of the most exhausting.
With all of that being said, one of the main focuses of my toddler belt (and subsequent adult belt) invention is to make life easier for moms!
I know what you are thinking, “Chelle, how are you making life easier for moms?”
Just sit back, kick up your feet, relax and let me tell ya…
- Save time by not constantly pulling up your child’s pants! With our belts for kids, you don’t have to worry about your little one’s pants falling down at an inappropriate moment (not that there is ever really an appropriate moment for that)!
- Save time with potty training! Our half belts promote independence for your child, with no buckles to fuss with, potty training just got easier! Little fingers don’t have the dexterity to fidget with buckles and clasps. Plus, when they “gotta go” they “gotta go” they can’t waist time trying to get out of a full belt. That’s when accident’s happen.
- Save time with diaper changes! Playing on #2, no buckles means nothing to undo every time you have to change a diaper! A traditional belt is just not practical with little ones in diapers. Who wants to have to worry about that every time they need changing?
- Save time shopping! Who doesn’t want to stay in their pre-pregnancy pants longer? One way to use our adult belts is as a maternity belt. You don’t have to do the rubber band trick anymore!
- Save time trying to find that perfect pair of pants! If you are like me, you try on 3 or 4 pairs of pants because your jeans have that annoying gap in the back of them. Then you settle on a pair that still doesn’t fit right. Well, save yourself the 30 minutes and throw a Dapper Snapper on them and the gap is gone in an instant!
I could keep going, but you get my point, Dapper Snappers are here to make mom’s life easier!
How have they made your life easier?