Super Easy – Crock Pot Lasagna (yum)
I first saw this on Facebook, and had to try it and let me say that I will NEVER make Lasagna in the oven again! This takes the step of boiling the noodles out of the equation, saving us precious time, and less to clean up as well! It’s delicious, easy and fast, that’s a win, win, win in my book!
Crock Pot Lasagna…
- No-boil lasagna noodles
- 1 jar marinara sauce
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1.5 cups mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups whole spinach leaves
- 1 cup red, orange, or yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup yellow onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan
- 2 Tbsp. basil, chopped
- Spread 1/4 cup marinara sauce on the bottom of a 5 or 6 quart slow cooker.
- Break lasagna noodles to fit inside, and line the bottom.
- Layer on 1/2 cup ricotta cheese, 1/2 cup mozzarella, 1 cup spinach, 1/2 cup bell pepper, 1/8 cup onion, and 1/2 cup marinara.
- Top with one more layer of noodles and pour on remaining marinara sauce.
- Top with mozzarella cheese, parmesan, and basil.
- Cook on high for 2 hours (or low for 4 hours). Enjoy!
Recipe and video courtesy of Tasty!