Ten Parent Hacks That We ALL Need!
Who doesn’t need and want to make life just a little bit easier? I know I do, even the smallest of tasks can become daunting with the monotony of the day-to-day chores and hectic schedules. So…with that being said, let’s take a look!
1. Put a “safety spot” sticker on your car to ensure an older child doesn’t wander off
while you load or unload the car.
You can improvise your own with a large, round sticker, or purchase the Parking Pal magnet here.
2. If your kids are always using new cups, give them their own designated cups with magnets to stick to the fridge.
Not only does this mean less dishwashing, but cups can be kept at kid-height instead of up-high cupboards.
3. Helichrysum is the essential oil you need for accident-prone kids.
It’s used by dentists to stop bleeding instantly. Read more about it here.
4. A plastic cup will keep little hands safe when handling sparklers on the Fourth of July.
5. A crib sheet will keep an outdoor baby from getting bitten up by mosquitoes.
Sometimes you want to keep baby outside with you while working in the yard. A crib sheet provides shade and protection from bugs.
6. Use a glue gun to prevent shoes from slipping.
7. Add Jell-O to your popsicles so they don’t melt into a drippy mess.
Get the recipe for this slow-melt popsicle recipe here.
8. Another use for your glue gun: Plug up those holes in your bath toys so they don’t get all moldy.
9. The “You Shall Not Pass” sign provides a visual limit to how much toilet paper your child can take.
10. And finally… this solution will SAVE YOUR LIFE (and your beds) during the potty-training phase.
A serious time and sleep saver during a challenging time.
Here’s a bonus hack …or harmless plug – Dapper Snappers…Did you know we made a BuzzFeed list? Click here!
List Courtesy of BuzzFeed. Images credited in captions.