The BEST Crock Pot BBQ Chicken! (kids love this)
This is the perfect recipe to have in your collection. It’s a great summer recipe and one of the easiest you’ll make. Bonus – Kids LOVE this!
- 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- 1/4 cup Zesty Italian dressing
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- salt to taste
- Season chicken breast lightly (a small pinch per breast) with some sea salt and place in your crock pot.
- In a mixing bowl combine BBQ sauce, Italian dressing, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce. Stir until well combined.
- Pour over chicken, cover and cook on HIGH for 3-4 hours
- Once time is up, you can serve the breast whole, or shred with 2 forks. If shredding, recover and let cook in sauce for about 10-15 more minutes to soak up all that delish flavor.
Serve on buns, over rice, in wraps, on a salad or eat a plateful as is! Our favorite way is on fresh rolls, topped with coleslaw.
Recipe and image courtesy of familyfreshmeals.com